Are you feeling The Spirit?
Montross hosts its annual Spirit Festival this weekend. We’ve got the schedule right here as well as regular updates on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
Friday, December 7
* Drop by the Firehouse for the 3rd Annual Holiday Bazaar…food, crafts and more. 11 AM – 8 PM
* Visit the Carrot Cottage for an Open House…specials, door prize, refreshments 10 AM – 8 PM
* Enjoy light refreshments at Sunbelt Realty 10AM – 4PM
* Head to the Westmoreland Co Farm Bureau for hot cider & cookies, 10 AM – 3 PM today.
* Meet the man himself, Mr. Santa Claus, 4-6PM at Peoples Community Bank.
* Meet Santa’s Elves 4-6 pm at the Union First Market Bank. Popcorn and small gifts for kids.
* Free Spaghetti Dinner with LIMITED seating, St. James Episcopal Church, 4:30-6:30PM
*Open House with refreshments and in-house specials at Bridget’s Boutique 5-7PM
*Christmas Storytelling at the Montross Library 5:30-6PM
*Spirit Tree Lighting at Courtyard with a Welcome from Mayor R. David O’Dell; Blessing of the Spirit Tree by Barbara Jean Jones, WVFD Auxiliary; Tree Lighting and Reading of Names by the Westmoreland Fire Dept.; The Christmas Story by Katie Johnson and Paul Smith, W & L Ruriteens; and Christmas Music by Siloam Church Youth Choir
*Open House with raffle drawing at Westmoreland Co. Museum 6 – 8PM
*Live Christmas Music at the Art of Coffee 7-8PM
Spirit Fest, SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8
*Holiday Bazaar continues from Friday with children’s activities, fire truck rides 10AM – 2PM
* Open House continues at the Carrot Cottage 10AM – 5PM
Spirit Fest SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9
*Open House continues at Carrot Cottage 11AM – 5PM
*Holiday House Tour sponsored by Westmoreland County Museum 3PM – 6 PM