Friday, December 7
* Drop by the Firehouse for the 3rd Annual Holiday Bazaar…food, crafts and more. 11 AM – 8 PM
* Visit the Carrot Cottage for an Open House…specials, door prize, refreshments 10 AM – 8 PM
* Enjoy light refreshments at Sunbelt Realty 10AM – 4PM
* Head to the Westmoreland Co Farm Bureau for hot cider & cookies, 10 AM – 3 PM today.
* Meet the man himself, Mr. Santa Claus, 4-6PM at Peoples Community Bank.
* Meet Santa’s Elves 4-6 pm at the Union First Market Bank. Popcorn and small gifts for kids.
* Free Spaghetti Dinner with LIMITED seating, St. James Episcopal Church, 4:30-6:30PM
*Open House with refreshments and in-house specials at Bridget’s Boutique 5-7PM
*Christmas Storytelling at the Montross Library 5:30-6PM
*Spirit Tree Lighting at Courtyard with a Welcome from Mayor R. David O’Dell; Blessing of the Spirit Tree by Barbara Jean Jones, WVFD Auxiliary; Tree Lighting and Reading of Names by the Westmoreland Fire Dept.; The Christmas Story by Katie Johnson and Paul Smith, W & L Ruriteens; and Christmas Music by Siloam Church Youth Choir
*Open House with raffle drawing at Westmoreland Co. Museum 6 – 8PM
*Live Christmas Music at the Art of Coffee 7-8PM
Spirit Fest, SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8
*Holiday Bazaar continues from Friday with children’s activities, fire truck rides 10AM – 2PM
* Open House continues at the Carrot Cottage 10AM – 5PM
Spirit Fest SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9
*Open House continues at Carrot Cottage 11AM – 5PM
*Holiday House Tour sponsored by Westmoreland County Museum 3PM – 6 PM